Restylane Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients 21 years of age and older.
HOW DOES RESTYLANE SILK WORK?
The lips and the lines around the mouth, like other areas of the face, show signs of aging as you get older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Restylane Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these particular areas by using smaller, smoother hyaluronic acid particles than those used in other Restylane® products.
WHERE DOES RESTYLANE SILK WORK?
- LIPS-TO-EYES RELATIONSHIP: A line drawn upward from the corner of the lips should hit the midpoint of the pupil of the eye.
- FULLNESS IN THE CENTER: Lips look most beautiful when the fullness in the center tapers off at the corners.
- DEFINED “CUPID’S BOW”: The “cupid’s bow” of the upper lip is most attractive when it is well defined and when the two sides look the same.
- SIDE-TO-SIDE SYMMETRY: From one side to the other, lips should be symmetrical for a pleasing appearance.
- PROJECTION ON PROFILE: When viewed from the side, the upper lip should project slightly beyond the lower lip.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
In a clinical study of subjects treated with Restylane Silk or no treatment, subjects reported visible improvement in their lip fullness.*
Before + After Gallery
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.